22.03.2011

LV, help.

I've been searching for the perfect oversized, good looking bag for a really long time now, and I've finally decided. I think. This summer I'm taking the plane to Nice in France (finally!), so this would be the perfect bag to bring with me on the trip.

Guess which bag? The Neverfull MM!

The problem is that I don't know which color to pick.. I hate the Monogram ones, so it's either Damier Ebene Canvas or Damier Azur Canvas. I really want a light colored bag, and the Azur Canvas does actually look much better in real life, just take a look here.

Ebene


Azur


Which one? I think I'm going for the Azur Canvas.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I agree, the monogram ones don't look good at all. Go with Azur!

    SvarSlett
  2. The monogrammed one looks too cluttered. Go with the Ebene (it doesn't get dirty as fast, looks really good with the red interior, and ages super nicely).

    P.S - Have fun at the Deadmau5 show in the summer!

    SvarSlett
  3. I love pretty much everything they do in the azur! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love that you post food photos! I was thinking of doing that too!

    SvarSlett