07.08.2011
Back from Paris.
Paris was so amazing! I've been there a few times before, but never explored as much as I did this time. The macaroons from Ladurée was a huge disappointment, also the fact that I only found one Starbucks there.. Anyways, I bought a lovely thing from Balenciaga which I'll show you! I'll tell you more later, but first I want to share some of my Paris tips with you, even though I'm pretty sure you already know some of them from before.
- Avenue Montaigne (a long avenue only filled with designer shops)
- 31 Rue Cambon (Chanel and Coco's apartment)
- Sacre Coeur & Montmartre
- Galeries Lafayette (beautiful shopping mall)
- Eat dinner at Chez Clément at Avenue des Champs-Élysées (salmon with smashed potatoes, it's lovely)
- Le Marais
I'll post more pictures later!
Labels:
Travel
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

You're welcome! If you need anything more just let me know! Want to see the pictures!
SvarSlettso adorable post my dear!!
SvarSlettthat picture is beautiful! I love Paris!
SvarSlettWe love Paris :)
SvarSlettx0x0
BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com
I'd love to go to Paris once! :) Love this photo!
SvarSlettwow!!!!so beautiful!!!
SvarSlettparis is such a beautiful city :) looks like you had a lovely time! xxx
SvarSletthttp://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com
I'd love to be in Paris too. Can't wait to see more pictures!
SvarSlettWould you like to follow each other?
Have a nice Monday!
xoxo
Undisclosed Behaviour
waow.. Paris.. can't wait to see pictures;)!
SvarSlettand that's really good ;)
SvarSlettthis picture is beautiful !
SvarSlettHi lovely, I love Paris!!
SvarSlettI like have new bloggers friend!!
Maybe we can follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela
Did you bring back a Parisian in your suitcase ?
SvarSlett(sorry if this is not correct, I am a French girl)
Nice picture! ;)
Kisses.
oh you were in my country :) ! So you loved paris?
SvarSlettxx
how about the parisian men? (my personal favorite)
SvarSlettxxx theSIREN
http://the-siren.com